Thursday, July 01, 2010

24 weeks!

I'm so excited there are no words to explain it! I'm 6 months pregnant and before we know we are going to have a daughter and Mikey is going to have a sister. Life as we know it will never be the same. In the meantime, we are all growing excited as fast as my belly is growing.


Here is our baby girl!


Amazing! She is already this perfect little baby in my belly at only 6 months.


Thank you technology for allowing us to get this miraculous glimpse at this beautiful little creature. Now that I've been thoroughly teased I must wait 16 more weeks until we meet her. Although I don't want to rush this time, it's hard not to. For now I'm going to cherish all the wonderful moments I have feeling her roll, stretch and kick in my belly.


Lovely isn't she?


I'm so smitten with my hubby, son and her it's just plain lovely.