It's been a little while since my last post. I must say that the flu that both Mikey and I had really took a toll on us. I really didn't feel better for almost three weeks. Of course to add to it I'm happily pregnant, however, with that comes fatigue and morning sickness. Add all that up and it left me with absolutely no desire to post anything (except occasional tid-bits on facebook). Anyhow, we are all feeling better and enjoying the beautiful weather outside. We all went for a nice walk this morning and Mikey broke out his bicycle. We then came in for some yummy donuts... a craving of mine that Mikey doesn't mind sharing one bit with Mommy. Smoochie hasn't come in all morning. Daddy keeps finding any project he can so he can enjoy the weather. Mikey is happily eating some lunch and then it's off to read books and take a nap. I'm trying to catch up with all the cleaning I've had no problem putting off for the past month it seems. Anyhow, I really wanted to put up some new pictures of Mikey but realized I haven't taken any in over a month. So you get Mikey eating his mac-n-cheese.... with Thomas' help of course.