Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Don't you just love the morning of any Holiday? I know I do. I woke up and I just knew there was something special in the air. Soon, the smell of fresh brewed coffee and homemade muffins filled the air. My boys sat in their jammies. They filled their bellies with just the beginning of all the wonderful things we will eat today. Oh how I love Thanksgiving.
I have so many things to be Thankful for... my family is healthy, my son is growing to be such a wonderful young man. He has the World's best laugh, and he's the sweetest boy I know by far. I have a loving, hard working husband that goes above and beyond for Mikey and me. I have wonderful parents who are always there and never cease to amaze me. I have to say that without my Mom I don't know where my family would be this year. I'm so, so thankful for all her kindness and generosity. I have great in-laws and I'm truly blessed to have them in my life. Cheers to that!

Daddy had to work late last night so Mikey and I decided to have some good quality time making cookies together. I must admit I think his favorite part was the Nutella... yummy!


Every good cook must test the recipe to ensure its perfection.


Who knew ice cream scoops made such great stir spoons.


Mikey insisted on getting his own utensils from the drawer.


Clowning around.
Don't you just love the Rudolf apron I found for him? He thought it was super cool... which is all that matters.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone... we miss you all!!!