Smooch and I stayed up late last night getting the Christmas tree put up. It took a bit longer than last year as we had a new addition to the tree from my Mom. As most of you know, Mikey is slightly obsessed with trains (and dinosaurs). I don't know where she found this but she found a train where the tracks go around the tree, connecting to the center of the tree. Anyhow, we managed to get this thing together with some minor cursing (Mikey was asleep). I unfortunately wasn't smart enough to have the camera when he first saw it (remember first thing this morning he saw it). I did get his response about 10 minutes later and as you can see he was still very excited. Now we are waiting for Friday night so we can decorate our tree together. I can't wait!
Thank you Grandma Robin! We will enjoy this train for years to come and make many wonderful memories I'm sure.