Wednesday, December 03, 2008

We're alive

I apologize its been so long. Our family has been very busy this past month. We've traveled to Dayton, OH and made a surprise visit to Toronto. This month will be just as busy if not busier so I will go ahead and apologize now for not updating the blog as often as I normally do. Hopefully, I will blog a little bit more than last month... luckily for me that's not hard to do. Anyhow, here are some of the pictures from this past month.


It's snowing....




This stuff isn't so bad, it's actually kinda fun!


100% American, half polish. ;-)





Strike a pose... there's nothing to it!

Our little model.


If you ask Mikey to smile for you, he crouches down and gives you the cutest smile in all of history.

TORONTO
Three generations



Isn't he handsome ladies.... and great with kids too. I hit the jackpot!

The reason for our surprise visit. Mike's Grandma flew in from Poland and we just had to introduce her to her great grandson as soon as possible. Plus, my hubby needed some good Grandma hugs... he missed his grammy.




Just look at this group of gangsters.... ok, cousins and their kids.

The train table...
Thanks Grandma Robin!


This is the coolest gift ever...

I just LOVE it!!!

These next two pictures are my favorite pictures of Daddy and Mikey.


I love you guys... you melt my heart!


Look out Grandpa Mike...

Mommy and I have been practicing tennis for when I come to visit!

Detroit International Airport
We have spent a good bit of time at the Detroit Airport


It didn't seem right to not share some of the fun we've had there with all of you.

Look Grandpa Mike! Do you think that maybe some day I'll be big enough and strong enough to play on the Detroit Redwings? Mommy keeps telling me I can, be she always says I can do anything I put my mind to. Maybe she's right, what do you think?

I think for now I'd better get my sleep so I can grow big and strong.