Mikey and I had the pleasure of going to visit Aunt Becca and cousin Normy for the past week. It was so nice to see her... for those of you who don't know, Becca is my oldest and one of my dearest friends. I love her to pieces and appreciate her having us visit while she is 37 weeks pregnant. ( I know company can be exhausting in the third trimester) It was such a treat to see our boys together. Sure, they had their moments of pushing and stealing toys... but they are boys after all.

I love this picture... she makes pregnancy look even more beautiful than it already is.
Mikey and Mommy
We went out to dinner twice while I was there and BOTH times our boys feel asleep before we made it to the restaurant.
Oh no! Don't sleep yet buddy.... it's time to eat!
Old Chicago Pizza... yummy!
The boys playing together....



Once again... thank you so much for everything Becca. I really enjoyed my time with you and our boys. I needed that more than I knew and I can't wait to meet the new addition to your family. I hope you had a great birthday, maybe we can do the same thing for my birthday this year here in Madison. ;-)