I found this recipe for chocolate mocacchino layer cupcakes and thought they might be nice to make for Mikey's upcoming birthday party. As I have learned in the past you must always try the recipe to make sure it works... you know, it's tasty! When I finished baking them I thought to myself... hmmm, what the heck am I going to do with all these cupcakes now? Needless to say the neighbors are going to get a little treat when they get home from work today. Then the idea hit me. I could give Mikey a cupcake and let him practice for the 'big day', right? Right! I knew that it would be messy, but I no idea.
This is pretty tasty Mommy...
Yummy!!!
I wonder what it tastes like if I smear it everywhere....
And look! I even saved some for later!
Ahhh... a clean babe again! I think he approves.
Not to bad I must say... they almost look like the picture!But, no more messes like that until the 'big day' kiddo!!! ;-)



