Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sorry for the delay folks

I was informed the other day by my loving husband that he has received some requests from family for the blog to be updated. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there is a temporary hold on any new pictures being added to the blog. No, I'm not holding the pictures hostage or anything like that. It appears my camera card is the culprit here. The computer is not recognizing any images from my camera card, thus no new pictures on the blog.

Mikey is doing fantastic though. He has been keeping everyone busy giving guided tours around the apartment. The only thing he wants to do right now is walk (that is where the "guided" part comes in, seeing how he can't walk yet on his own). He loves being in the kitchen with Mommy... well okay, he loves being anywhere Mommy is right now. There is a fascination with the kitchen though which Daddy and I find quite interesting.

Mikey had enjoyed having his Grandma Robin in town for the last week and I'm sure he will miss her when she leaves today. Which is why I must cut this post short... I have to take Grandma to the airport and spend a little time with her rather than on the computer. I hope you all understand and I apologize for the technical difficulties. We will work as fast as possible (we are a bit like the Slowsky's though... the turtles from the comcast commercial... if you haven't seen it you must) to get some new pictures up for all to get their Mikey fix.