Monday, January 28, 2008

Back in business

It has been far too long, I know. I don't know what happened, but the computer kept saying it couldn't find any new images when I tried to import the photos from the camera. Well that is fixed now thanks to my hubby, thank you Smoochie!

So, what have we been up to? During the holidays we had family staying with us for three weeks straight! While it is nice to have them around it is also nice to settle back into your normal routine.

Mikey is growing leaps and bounds. He is pulling himself up on anything that will stand still. I still can't believe it. He has been doing this for about two weeks now so he started just after nine months. I tell you, it is just insane how fast he is growing up. I feel like I blink and he is doing something new. Just today he started trying to wave. It is sooooo cute! Yet, with each new exciting thing he masters he loses a bit of his babyness. (Is that a word?) What else is new? Let's see... he is eating solids with his four teeth.Yes he had four teeth. This is fun I must admit... I now have someone to eat every meal with! He is sooo adorable. Mikey likes just about everything we have fed him, except the blue cheese dressing we gave him... it was immediately followed by the gag reflex. I can't say I blame him though... I'm not much of a blue cheese fan myself.

Okay enough of the chatting... here are the latest and greatest pictures.

Yes, that is the dogs bed.

He's not too happy that Mommy keeps taking him off the doggy bed.