Mikey's first Christmas!
Mikey's very first time meeting Santa Claus!
We even had little Chloe in the picture... she's Santa's little helper. ;-)
Thank you so much Grandpa Mike and Grammy Nancy for watching Mikey while Mommy and Daddy went to the wedding. We really appreciated it and I think it's safe to say Mikey loved his time with his Jacksonville Grandparents. Plus, Mike and I really needed some time to catch up.
Mikey practicing opening presents for the big day...
Thanks Evelyn for the beautiful Christmas bib.
Mike and I had a great time catching up with our old pals in Jacksonville. (That is one of the reasons I haven't posted for soooo long) We went to Jax for the weekend to see the grandparents and to go to a friends wedding. It was a fantastic time! I think Mike and I miss it there a little... I mean it's only 17 degress here today for Pete's sake!
Mike and the UF general surgery crew... reunited at last!
Now lets get back on track... back to the baby!
So, we can't always have a smiling baby... but who really minds when he is so darn cute when he is upset? Just look at that face... Mommy loves you baby boy!
Daddy and Grandpa Diesel helping Mikey try on Daddy's boots. I think it will be a few years until you can fill those shoes little man.
Mikey and Grandma Ania... so happy!
Speaking of happy... just look at that face!
My Christmas present... my boys. They are all I could ever need. I don't need any material gifts or objects (and yes smoochie you can quote me on that). There is nothing in this world that makes me happier than when my hubby gives me a big kiss when he walks through the door at the end of a long day and when my son simply lays his head on my shoulder. I know it may sound overly simple or trite but that couldn't be further from the truth. I couldn't imagine this world without them in it and I thank God everyday for them. So thank you smooch for being the man I've dreamed of my entire life (even though you are an ox and I am a horse, screw the Chinese horoscope!) and thank you Mikey for just being you and always making Mommy smile. XOXO~