Where to start. I'm going to try and get the pictures chronologically. I'm going to do my usual photo essay. I think pictures tell the best stories. So, here are some of the pictures from our trip to Seattle, WA; Victoria, B.C. and Vancouver, B.C. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do.
Our first night...
On our 6 am flight... yuck!!! Thankfully we had great company
Hurricane Mountain
Our rental car for the trip... would any trip out west be complete without a hybrid? Nah!Victoria, B.C.
We bundled up for a stroll around Victoria and some yummy and way over priced fish & chips
Isn't this place phenomenal? It's so pretty it almost looks fake.


We went on two different ferry rides. Both had amazing views of mountains and we even saw whales splashing about in the distance.




Mikey just LOVES being around other kids. Daddy took him to the play area and he just smiled and giggled the entire time. I think it's time to start him in a play group or two.The Vancouver Aquarium
Isn't she beautiful? This was definitely one of the highlights of our trip. The Vancouver Aquarium. The baluga whales were just wonderful... I could watch them for hours!

Mikey is getting ready for the wedding we went to. Isn't he the cutest?



The bride and groom practicing for a baby of their own.



