


Isn't this one of the best pictures ever? Father and son, beautiful!!!
We are in the process of packing up for our big trip. We are taking our very first family vacation. I'm so excited!!! I will try and post while we are gone, but no promises. We all know how it goes. I'll have every intention of making time to post, but will most likely not have the time or energy to post. So, here are a few baby pictures.
Mikey is growing up fast. Too fast for me! He is sitting up all by himself. He is now at a point where he really only wants Mommy or Daddy to hold him. I'm sure this will pass and it is partly due to the fact that he really only sees Mommy and Daddy. He also holds his hands up when he wants to be picked up and is developing quite a little personality. Oh yea, how could I forget to mention how grabby he is now! Typing and eating have become a bit of a circus act trying to keep his little hands from places they shouldn't be. I love every minute of it though and wouldn't change one thing.