We are back and it feels great! I had a wonderful time with my Dad and step-Mom... the baby sure got extra loving, but it's nice to be home. I missed my hubby so. It was the first time we had been away from each other for more than a few days. Next time Daddy comes with us... I would just rather vacation with my husband, call me crazy! I know some people enjoy the time apart, but the days are long enough while he's away at work. Can you tell that we are newlyweds? Anyhow, here are a few more pictures to wrap up the vaca... and a few back at home.

MJ seemed to enjoy his little float... I think he really enjoyed chewing on the handle a bit more personally. It was the perfect level to fit right in his little teething mouth.

One last visit with Auntie Yvo

Reunited at last... the three musketeers are back together!

I'm sure he will just love the fact that I got him a swim suit that matches Mommy's when he gets older. I had to do it though... I just couldn't resist. Can you blame a girl? I took this before we went to the pool... we missed the Florida sun already.

Going for a stroll... we have such a terrific son. MJ is all smiles all the time... or maybe he's excited about his Grandma coming to visit this weekend!