Naomi had her final surgery on her head and all went well. As usual I think it was the hardest on me... I'm a nervous wreck when she was in the OR. Thank goodness that is behind us!
Naomi feels the same way.
We love you beyond words sweet Naomi!!!
Leo was trying to help by providing the comic relief.
Post-op... she was very sleepy and took a LONG time to wake up after.
24 hrs later... smiling like nothing happened.
Gingerbread houses rock:
Mikey and Nay love making a gingerbread house!
Perhaps it has something to do with all the candy they consume while decorating.
I realized after that I didn't get any pictures of Leo... that would be because he just kept grabbing fistfuls of candy and booking it out of the room!
Viola! Perfect kids!!
I had a white elephant gift exchange and I brought "fish-n-chips"... literally.
The kids loved looking at the little goldfish before I left that night.
Naomi finished her totnastics class and can't wait until we get to Seattle so she can start a new class there. Nay says she wants to go everyday!
Sweet moments
Naomi and Babcia built the tower of all towers... then Leo knocked it done! Stinker...
We made x-mas cookies for Santa and they somehow
ended up with more sugar on them than in the cookies!
All set for x-mas eve dinner!
Saying grace... we have so much to be thankful for.
I'm most thankful for my wonderful husband and kids.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
We didn't get as many gifts as normal due to the move, but we all found we don't need anything more. We are beyond blessed! Michal told me it was by far the best x-mas ever (and he didn't get the big gift he asked for). I'm so very proud of you Michal for looking at the big picture and being such a good big brother!!!
It's just not winter break without going tubing.
So. Much. Fun.
Happy new year everyone!! Our next post will come from Washington!! Yay!




























