The kids had so much fun playing with some worms I pulled out of the ground while doing some gardening the other day. Who knew? Ok well~ I kinda figured they would get a kick out of it but, I didn't realize just how much they would enjoy playing with them.
Mikey immediately claimed a worm as "his" and named it Wormy.
Naomi was perfectly fine with this as it left her the other two to play with. I only grabbed three little worms. Perhaps next time we'll grab a whole bunch and see what happens and what kinda names Mikey will come up with.
Amazed and not the slightest bit repulsed by them.
Mikey returning the worms back to the hole.
Naomi was not crying over this but, she was upset and did not want to put the worms back.
Safely back in the ground
or so we thought... Naomi was determined to take them back out.
I must add that this did upset big brother as he didn't want her to hurt Wormy.
On a cleaner note: I finally used my X-Mas present from my hubby and went to Sundara Spa, by myself, for an entire day of Mommy pampering. Let's just say that it was heavenly and it definitely won't take me as long to use my gift card next time (if I'm lucky enough to be blessed with a gift card again). It worked out perfect though and it was just what I needed in my 3rd trimester with my 3rd baby. I'm feeling pretty darn tired these days... needless to say. Anyhow, thanks to my hubby and kids for letting Mommy have the day off to relax a bit.




