Friday, June 15, 2012

Kiddo update

Naomi


 I still can't believe it but this girl is potty training, and doing great! I know in Europe everyone potty trains really early so to them they are probably thinking, yeah so what. Well I didn't potty train Mikey until just before his 3rd birthday and he potty trained FAST. Naomi has decided she was ready. Naomi is always wanting to be like the rest of us. That isn't a bad thing in most cases. Anyhow, she is doing great while at home but when away is when we seem to have trouble. I'm fine with this as she is doing much better than I ever would have thought a child could do at her age. 


Yeah! Go Naomi!!!


Michal


Michal ran the kids run at the Cheese Chase here in town. 
I was so impressed, it was just 1/4 mile but he ran the entire thing. 


Way to go buddy!


Baby #3 is growing. I'm 28 wks (7months) now. Hello third trimester! I'm feeling every bit of this pregnancy. I say this mostly from having to care for my other two kids, I've never been so exhausted in my life by the time 1 o'clock rolls around. I'm so impressed with women who have more than 3 kids as I just don't think I could physically do it and still give my children proper care and attention. That is just me.... I'm just tired. We are super excited to meet this baby. Michal is always talking to my tummy and trying to hear the heartbeat with Daddy's stethoscope (not so much luck). Naomi is a riot and points to her tummy and says, "Baby" I then reply, "you have a baby in there? "Ya", she says proudly. It's really cute. I think it's been a nice little twist that we don't know the gender of the baby. It's fun to hear what people think... especially my kids. All in all we are doing well here. I just hope daily that this pregnancy continues to go smoothly and we will have a full term baby. 
(A full nights sleep would be appreciated too)