
So I don't know the exact total from yesterday but, I would say we got at least 20 inches yesterday. This is the view of the balcony on our upper lever. I've never seen snow accumulate on our balcony like this. Just to give it perspective, look at the next 2 pics.

Mikey and I tried our hardest to go out and play yesterday but the winds were pretty strong (35 mph wind gusts) resulting in quickly coming back inside. At least we have enough snow to go sledding now!!!

Naomi is 24 inches so you do the math. The poor girl would sink out there. Actually, that reminds me of a funny thing Mikey sad to me yesterday. We were tired of being stuck inside all day and I was missing an ingredient for dinner so I bundled Mikey up and we went on an adventure to the grocery store. Luckily, my car is 4
WD because cars were getting stuck everywhere... but we weren't. Anyhow, on the way home I asked Mikey what he thought of our adventure driving in so much snow and he said, "it feels like we're sinking Mama". Funny guy.

At Naomi's doctors appointment I was told that I could go ahead and try to put her in her bouncer as this little girl is
sooo tall. So, I took it out and cleaned it up. That was a project. After 3 yrs in storage this thing was nasty.

I didn't get a picture unfortunately but, Mikey of course had to try and climb in it. That was a sight to see. Although he had to have some emotions surface when he saw this. I think this was one of his all time favorite ways to spend time when he was little. He LOVED this thing.

Naomi looked like she enjoyed checking things out, she certainly didn't fuss at all.

A
little help from Grandma is always welcome.

Look at those feet touching already!
Lovin' my baby-cakes.