
We are having a sweet baby girl. I must say she is a little shy already as she made the doctor work very hard to see her little girl parts. A lady already. I'm very happy and still in shock. I can't believe I'm going to have a little girl. Really? Mikey is very excited about his little sister and he has somehow seemed to know that she was a "she" before anyone else. Since he found out we are having a baby he's been saying he was having a sister. I just know he's going to be the World's BEST big brother. He loves her already, just as we do. We can't wait to meet you baby girl!!!

In the meantime we made a trip to Madison to kill time while Daddy was in Texas taking his vascular boards. Mikey had (and Grandma and I) a wonderful time visiting his
bestest friend Joe-Joe. I got to spend some quality time with my near and dear friend Danika (which I miss so much not living next door to anymore).

I really believe these two are going to be friends forever. They met just after they turned 1 and still even after months apart they pick up right where they left off. Beautiful friendship.

Grandma Robin had been visiting for the last week. We had the chance to go to the Zoo. We had great weather and a great time.

The ducks have a busy spring ahead with all these beautiful little ducklings to look after.