Sunday, April 18, 2010

Starting to show

I can't believe it. I'm 13 1/2 weeks pregnant and I'm showing! Don't get me wrong I'm happy for all the right reasons. I just can't get that voice out of my head that keeps saying every time I pass a mirror, "Is it too early to be showing like this?"

This past Friday I went in to have a heartbeat check to help with my anxiety. Thank goodness I have such a wonderful Doctor and nurse that are trying to help me through this by allowing me HR checks whenever I feel nervous. So, I went in and the nurse surprised me by asking me if I wanted if I wanted to see an ultrasound. Heck ya! So she rolled the machine in and there was my beautiful baby happily rolling around and kicking in my belly. The baby looks great and has very long legs, as Mike said this baby is already taking after Mommy.
He can be sweet when he wants to be. :-)

Mikey and I went to Madison last weekend to visit our friends.



Thanks so much Danika, Lee, Joe, and William for a fantastic weekend.