I had to share this lovely picture of my poor baby boy. Apparently Mikey has developed and allergic reaction to mosquito's. To tell you that I was freaking out would put it lightly. I was so worried that I made Mike go the the ER with me to have Mikey's eye looked at. Mike was telling me the whole time that he would be fine, but I couldn't just sit there and do nothing, right? Well maybe I should have listened to my hubby as we were sent home from the ER with the exact same diagnoses my husband gave him... a bug bite. Hmmmm, now anytime the poor kid gets a mosquito bite it looks like he has a golf ball under his skin. Not a good thing for this hypochondriac Mom.Mikey insists that Fishy eats every time he eats... how can you argue with that logic?
Our new neighbor bought these for me at the farmer's market this weekend. I am so lucky to always seem to have the nicest neighbors. She is just as sweet as can be.







