Our lives have been filled with transitions lately. Mike has completed his fellowship and will be starting a new job in Marshfield, WI. We've been working with the Hospital's immigration attorney's in getting a waiver for the visa Mike is here on so he can stay in the US. That is a frustrating and very stressful process. Thank goodness we have such great attorneys that are really helping us through this process. If Mike doe's not get his waiver our family is going to have to leave the country and start a life somewhere else. That might not be a bad thing but, we really like it here in the States and are hoping to stay.
We have been extremely busy with house hunting. This will be the first time I've purchased a home of my own and so it has been very fun and even more emotional for me. Mike is definitely the sensible half of our relationship where I'm ruled by my heart. I think that makes a good balance and luckily for us he liked the house that I fell in love with. Now, it's just going through all the inspections and negotiations with the banks. Fun, fun, fun.
We have been extremely busy with house hunting. This will be the first time I've purchased a home of my own and so it has been very fun and even more emotional for me. Mike is definitely the sensible half of our relationship where I'm ruled by my heart. I think that makes a good balance and luckily for us he liked the house that I fell in love with. Now, it's just going through all the inspections and negotiations with the banks. Fun, fun, fun.

Mike's farewell party

If the inspection goes well this is our new home!
The playroomThat is it for now. We are waiting for the inspection and saying our daily prayers that nothing funky comes back in the report. The house is less than 2 miles from Mike's new job and across the street is a beautiful park with a baseball diamond that the city floods in the winter to make into a ice skating rink. I've been giddy since the moment I saw this house. I think (hope) our family will be very happy there for a long time to come.











