
Can you believe it? Yes that is right, two years old.
This is b-day morning. Mikey woke up in a great mood. The first thing he said when Mommy and Daddy asked him how old he is.... two!
B-day Eve we played at the indoor water park and then all went out to eat. I think we all worked up a pretty good appetite swimming and sliding. The table was very quiet when the food arrived.We managed to stop for a pose between bites of our ice cream sundae.
Mikey has been practicing for months blowing out the candles.He always asks me if he can blow out whatever candle it is I have lit. At least the candles last longer that way... right?

I think Daddy had just as much fun as the boys did playing with toys this weekend.Once a kid always a kid.
They like to have you build a wall around them and then these two go absolutely crazy knocking the walls down. It is hilarious!
Oh, the complete bliss of having Mom around.
Mikey apparently is more concerned with walking the dog.



















