Sunday, February 22, 2009

Great success


Tonight was another first. Mikey went pee-pee in the potty for the very first time. On our way up to take a bath (Mikey was already in his b-day suit for the occasion) he stopped by his potty that I set out and decided to sit on it. Now he has sat on his potty a few times. However, this time was different. All of the sudden there it was. Way to go buddy! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you.


Maybe markers and car rides don't mix...

We had a 3 hr car ride and Mikey was getting a little tired of the car... as any toddler out there can surely understand. Well, Mommy was desperate to buy some more time so while Daddy drove I sat in the back holding the coloring book so Mikey could color. Little did I know that he would end up with a blue mustache and various other spots on his face... all on his own doing of course.



You just gotta love it!