I was blessed with a trip to Beverly Hills for my 30th Birthday (ok so I went along on my hubby's business trip). I'd never been to Cali and I was so excited. I've never seen palm trees so tall in my life. (Which is something for me as I grew up in Florida, palm trees everywhere). Cali really is beautiful and I can see how people are drawn in, the beautiful scenery, people and the cars... of my! However, I am clueless as to how people afford it. Man it is expensive... whoo-wee! I felt a bit out of my league there. As for the family, well I think the hubby loved it. The babe on the other hand... not so much. The poor kid missed home, missed his home, his toys, his bed, his routine. If you notice he is only smiling in one picture. Needless to say, if the kiddo ain't happy... ain't nobody happy! Oh it's good to go away and even better to come home!
My b-day dinner at The Crustacean Restaurant. Delicious, great service and amazing atmosphere. They have a pond that you walk on all through the restaurant... so cool!
There are all sorts of new places to play with you truck!
The one happy picture... cheerios, gold fish and milk. (I don't know what happened here)
Sleep is a good thing... especially when you have a entire king size bed to yourself!
Rodeo Drive Baby!
Yup, there are all these great stores and all Mikey wants to do is examine the fire hydrant

Daddy trying to coerce him to move from that spot
Hollywood

Look out George Clooney... Mikey is on his way!
(Note the pathetic expression on our kids face)

This made him smile a little, but we were not able to capture that on the camera. (Note the very awesome Coach bag my hubby got me for my b-day... I'm spoiled. It is the most beautiful bag I've ever owned. Thank you Smoochie! Muah...)
It's a good thing that he's so darn cute he can get away without smiling. ;-)


