Friday, May 16, 2008

We're back!!!

Thank heavens we have our camera back! I thought I was going to go nuts without our camera for so long. Well let me tell you, we didn't get it a moment too soon. This past weekend (on Mother's Day) my little boy decided to give me the best present of all. Mikey took his first steps!!! I couldn't believe my eye's... sure he looked like a mix between a drunken sailor and a zombie, but it was the cutest thing ever!!! Mike has been saying for quite some time now that Mikey was going to walk and he even said a few times that he thought the first time would be on Mother's Day. Crazy, right!?! So anyhow, here he is... the newly walking Mikey.



This is how he has been practicing... pushing his stroller around the park.



Too freakin' cute, right?








Yesterday we decided that we would go and join Daddy at the hospital for lunch.

The boys eating together...


Mikey showing Daddy his snack...

Mikey sharing his snack with Daddy... isn't that sweet?


Daddy taking care of some business with Mikey's help.


Last but not least, my boy and me.

(And yes I know... Mikey is looking more and more like his Daddy every single day)